Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
Room type:
Number of night:
Number of room:
No. of Adults*:
No. of Children*:
Contact Name*:
Email:*
Phone no:
Address:
 

Why is “Shallow Geothermal Energy ” a smart choice?
Earth heat is an energy stored in the form of heat below earth surface. This energy can be used to heat buildings through geothermal energy probes and heat pumps.

The heat pump converts low-level heat energy from the ground into a form suitable for heating buildings. Thus, about 75% of heating energy can be supplied through Shallow Geothermal Energy from the ground with the remaining 25% provided by electricity. By using Shallow Geothermal Energy, The Corporate Hotel and Resort is often been called a first green hotel in Mongolia. We put our best effort to reduce CO2 from our Mother Earth.

 
facebookTweet

© 2013 The Corporate Hotel. All Rights Reserved. Developed by: Online-Mongolia
Locations And Acces: The Corporate Hotel & Resort Nukht, Khan-Uul district-5, Bogd Khan national reserve, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Tel:+976-88258569, 976-99111355. Fax: +976-11-334422. E-Mail: mail@corporatehotel.mn